Brand Together is for school marketing and communications professionals, admission officers, heads of school, and other academic, administrative, or board leaders who wish to initiate, improve, or advance branding efforts.
Brand Together is designed to inspire and empower—whether you are looking to gain a thorough understanding of the basics of branding or whether you are primed and ready for advanced ideas and cutting-edge techniques. Examples of session topics include: how to conduct a social media audit; how to create an original, effective marketing video, with or without drones; how to work with school leadership to get the buy-in you need on branding efforts; developing an innovative digital media strategy; and how to create a graphic standards and get your constituencies to use it. For the most current list of speakers and sessions, click here.
We will Brand Together in Providence, at the heart of art and design in what has been called New England’s Creative Capital. Venues include the Rhode Island School of Design, the Providence Art Club, and some of the city’s best locales for creative food and nightlife.
– Knowledgeable and passionate presenters that are top in their fields
– 12 sessions that are relevant for your school branding
– Designated sessions that apply to your AISAP’s CAEP certification.*
– 1/2 Day Content Marketing Workshop with Enroll Media Group
– Drawing to win:
• Google Analytics Assessment & Optimization by Enroll Media Group valued at $2000!
• One Day Photoshoot with Jim Healey from Peapod Design valued at $3500. (Travel expenses not included)
• One on one meetings with Enroll Media Group, Peapod Design, Essentia Communications, Valerie Bostick, and O’Neill & Associates
– Gourmet-quality breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners all included
– Exclusive access to the Providence Art Club
– Figure Drawing at the Providence Art Club
– Gondola rides through the Providence Canal in downtown Providence
– Networking that will last a lifetime
Peapod Design is the creator, organizer, and facilitator of the Brand Together Conference. Having collaborated with more than 450 schools, we know the school market like no one else. A leader in design and storytelling, we are bringing together experts in all areas of branding to create a work-style conference that will inspire and invigorate the branding efforts of independent schools, colleges, and universities.
* Designates that session will be applied to your AISAP’s CAEP certification. Brand Together Conference has partnered with the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals to help fulfill your marketing and communications modules of your Certified Admission & Enrollment Management Program. The CAEP© distinction is the standard of excellence in the profession. To learn more about eligibility and enrollment, contact Janice Crampton at AISAP at 203-421-7051 or email@example.com.